THE MOST LEGENDARY COOKIE GIFTS EVER
It’s hard to resist the taste of freshly baked cookies. Here we crumb with the best cookie gifts ever, including gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, and kosher cookies. One bite of these cookies and you’ll want to get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
Why Cookies Are the Best Gifts?
No matter the reason or season, cookies make the perfect gift and sweet treat. From classic cookies to bite-size cookies to sandwich cookies, there’s a cookie for everyone. No matter what you choose, cookie gifts are a batch made in heaven. What’s your favorite flavor? Our cookie collection comes in 300+ flavors!
What Are the Best Goldbelly Cookies?
- Best Bake-at-Home Cookies: Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa
- Best Gooey Cookies: Gooey on the Inside
- Most Fun Flavors: Shortbread Society
- Best Cookie Sampler: Cake Monkey
- Best Cookie Gift Set: Elegant Desserts
- Best Flavor Variety: big.fat.cookie
- Best Decorated Cookies: Elle’s Belles
- Best Chocolate Chip Cookies: Best Damn Cookies
- Best Cookie Dough: Cookie DŌ
- Best Macarons: Sift Dessert Bar
- Best Gluten-Free Cookies: William Greenberg Desserts
- Best for DIY Decorating: The Goddess and Grocer
- Best Gift-Worthy Cookies: Ferrara Bakery
- Best for Frosting Lovers: Chef Carla Hall
- Best for Chocolate Lovers: These Stuffed Cookies
- Best for Late Night Snacking: Cookie Good
- Best Vegan Cookies: Barista + Bites
- Best Sandwich Cookies: Cookie Rich
- Best Homemade Cookies: Monica’s Gourmet Cookies
- Best Italian Cookies: Zola Bakes
- Best Cookie Cake: Baked in Color
The Best Mail-Order Cookie Gifts
Make someone’s day sweeter with a batch of freshly baked cookies. America’s top chiefs, bakers, confectioners, and restaurants are baking up the best cookies. Then, they’re shipping these special deliveries from their baking racks nationwide.
Best Bake-at-Home Cookies: Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa
It’s easy to bake cookies just like Food Network star Ina Garten. Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa‘s ready-to-bake cookie dough balls come frozen and ready to pop in the oven. Bake-at-home cookie flavors include:
- Chocolate Chunk
- Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Read More: Ina Garten’s Bake-at-Home Cookies
Best Gooey Cookies: Gooey on the Inside
Who can resist fresh-from-the-oven cookies filled with ooey-gooey chocolate or frosting? Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside, Kafi Dublin’s Gooey on the Inside cookies are perfectly baked. They come in whimsical flavors like:
- Birthday Cake
- Chocolate Chip Chunk
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- Churro & Nutella: White Chocolate, Cinnamon cookie with Nutella filling
- Cuppa Joe Exotic: Dark Chocolate Espresso cookie with Caramel
- Dunkaroo: White chocolate cookie with graham crackers crumbs vanilla frosting
Most Fun Flavors: Shortbread Society
Shortbread Society‘s Chef “Scottish Francis” Legge (who starred on season 5 of “Masterchef”) and his wife Christine put a modern spin on classic shortbread. They whip up flavors like:
- Billionaires with edible gold dust and glitter
- Cherry Bakewell with raspberry and almond filling
- Millionaires with dark chocolate
- Original Granny Pearl, a classic shortbread
- Peanut Butter Cup with milk chocolate, peanut butter, graham crackers, and peanut butter cups
- Rainbow Cookie, a take on raspberry and apricot filled Italian cookies
Best Cookie Sampler: Cake Monkey
Los Angeles’ Cake Monkey remixes childhood treats to create memorable retro cookies — all packaged in one cookie box. The nostalgic treats include:
- Big O Cookies: Mexican hot chocolate cookies filled with vanilla buttercream
- Li’l Merri’s: thin oatmeal cookies
- ’Nuff Said: chocolate crumble cookies loaded with marshmallows, dark chocolate, pecans, Cocoa Krispies, and a sprinkle of fleur de sel
- Summer Camp Chocolate Chip Cookies: caramelized Rice Krispies and marshmallow
Best Cookie Gift Set: Elegant Desserts
Get ready for the ultimate Christmas cookie exchange with Elegant Desserts‘ Christmas cookies. The Brooklyn-based kosher dessert company founded by Benjamin Weisz handmakes each tray of intricately decorated cookies in holiday shapes like Christmas trees, gingerbread men, stockings, and candy canes.
Best Flavor Variety: big.fat.cookie
These colossal cookies are so big they’re meant to be sliced like a pie and shared. Founded by Linda Friend, big.fat.cookie makes monstrous cookies that are huge on taste and size. Melty on the inside and crunchy on the outside, these crazy big cookies come in fun creative flavors. Options include:
- Black & White
- Classic Chocolate Chip
- Oreo Cookie Surprise, which has an Oreo and chocolate chip cookie base with a sprinkle surprise
- Peanut Butter Nutella with a quadruple chocolate and peanut butter cookie base with Nutella and a homemade rice crispy treat
Best Decorated Cookies: Elle’s Belles Bakery
From Big Sky Country comes Elle’s Belles Bakery’s decorated cookies. Each small batch of cutout cookies is made with all-natural ingredients. From emoji cookies to hearts to daisy sugar cookies frosted with cream cheese frosting, Elle’s Belles has the cutest cookies for every season.
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies: Best Damn Cookies
As the name suggests, these truly are the Best Damn Cookies! Michelin-starred Chef David Dreifus, an alum of top restaurants including The French Laundry and Per Se, started perfecting the chocolate chip cookie during the pandemic and the rest is history. We betcha’ can’t eat just one of these gourmet chocolate chip cookies!
Best Cookie Dough: Cookie DŌ
Cookie DŌ, the legendary edible cookie dough created by Kristen Tomlan, is arguably some of the best cookie dough ever. Flavors include:
- DunkaDŌo: sugar cookie, vanilla icing, sprinkle dust, and graham cookies
- Oatmeal M&M: oatmeal, M&Ms, and chocolate chips
- Vegan & gluten-free PB snickerdoodle: peanut butter, cinnamon sugar, and chocolate chips
Whether you choose to bake it or eat it straight from the container, Cookie DŌ is the stuff sweet dreams are made of!
Best Gluten-Free Cookies: William Greenberg Desserts
The New York bakery William Greenberg Desserts ships its legendary gluten-free black & white cookies straight from the cooling rack to your door. The iconic cake-like cookie is topped with half dark chocolate, half vanilla icing and is 100% delicious!
Read More: Black and White Cookies: What Are They?
Best for DIY Decorating: The Goddess and Grocer
Caterer-to-the-stars Debbie Sharpe opened her Australian-style cafe The Goddess & Grocer in Chicago in 2004 and has been impressing Chicagoans ever since. Budding bakers can recreate the magic at home with her DIY cookie decorating kit with shortbread cookies, vanilla icing, and sprinkles.
Best Gift-Worthy Cookies: Ferrara Bakery
Since opening their doors in 1892, Ferrara Bakery has been a staple in the heart of New York City’s Little Italy. The bakery’s assortment of traditional Italian cookies is one of the most popular treats among the dozens of classic Italian pastries and treats made by the bakery each day.
Best for Frosting Lovers: Chef Carla Hall
“Top Chef” Chef Carla Hall‘s chewy oatmeal sandwich cookies are stuffed with luscious, subtly sweet buttercream frosting — and love! One bite of this childhood comfort food from the Nashville celebrity chef and you’ll instantly feel the love.
Best for Chocolate Lovers: These Stuffed Cookies
One bite of These Stuffed Cookies and you might not ever eat an un-stuffed cookie again. What started as a fun family project in 2019 has since become a small family-run enterprise from Honolulu. These massive cookies are stuuuffed with sweet treats like:
- Brownies & Nutella
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cheesecake
- Peanut butter cups & brownies
Best for Late Night Snacking: Cookie Good
This family-owned Santa Monica bake shop makes nostalgic cookies with premium ingredients. High quality ingredients include Callebaut chocolate, Van Leer chocolate, and Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla. Cookie Good bakes unique flavors like:
- Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk: chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt
- Cereal Cookies in flavors like Apple Jacks, Cap’n Crunch, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Best Vegan Cookies: Barista + Bites
Located in the heart of Portland’s bustling Fore Street, Baristas + Bites bakes all-natural cookies with quality ingredients. Amy Alward and her team serve vegan cookies like:
- Vegan Molasses Chew: molasses, ginger, clove and cinnamon, with a dusting of sugar
- Vegan Sunflower Crunch: a chunky chocolate and walnut cookie made with crunchy toasted sunflower seeds, oats, and cinnamon
- Vegan Trixie: a chewy, double chocolate cookie made with oatmeal, coconut, and dried fruit
Best Sandwich Cookies: Cookie Rich
Lorin Michel Peters’ cookies are two-bite masterpieces. Cookie Rich starts with two soft, curvy cookies in flavors like Chocolate Chip, Birthday Cake, and Red Velvet. Then, they are sealed together with fillings like fudge, cream cheese, vanilla, and brown sugar. Opt to add gold dust to add some bling to your cookie binge.
Best Homemade Cookies: Monica’s Gourmet Cookies
Monica Mitidieri’s eponymous Monica’s Gourmet Cookies are impressive. Rather than mixing the ingredients together, each nut, chip, or raisin is placed by hand. This ensures each cookie has the right balance of ingredients. Cookie flavors include:
- Caramel Rock
- Chocolate Brownie Grenade
- Monica’s Signature Chocolate Chip
Best Italian Cookies: Zola Bakes
One of the most Instagrammable cookies ever, Zola’s Bakes‘ rainbow cookies are almost too beautiful to eat. Samantha Zola’s iconic cookies feature neon colors, chocolate drip, and glitter toppings — all which can be customized to fulfill your wildest cookie dreams.
Best Cookie Cake: Baked in Color
Baked in Color‘s Julie Waxman bakes classic chocolate chip cookies with rainbow dough. The result is creative cookies in a kaleidoscope of colors that are unique and oh-so a-dough-able!