THE MOST LEGENDARY CORPORATE GIFTS FOR EMPLOYEES, COWORKERS, AND CLIENTS
It’s time to make your holiday gift list and check it twice for the best corporate gifting. Show your co-workers how much you care, spoil your work wife or husband, and impress your clients with unique corporate gifts they won’t soon forget.
This holiday season, shop Goldbelly’s corporate gift collection, which includes:
- Top chef meal kits
- Corporate meal kits
- Gorgeous corporate gifts
- Gifts for coworkers
- Employee appreciation gifts
- Administrative assistants gifts
- Monthly food subscriptions
What are the Corporate Gifting Trends in 2023?
Corporate gifting trends for 2023 include purchasing food love that is sustainably sourced and handmade. Artisanal foods and products that are locally made are hot corporate gifts this year.
Want to share a taste of home or from your company headquarters? We have you covered with hundreds of food gifts by city.
Read More: Best Gifts for Food Lovers
Best Unique Corporate Gifting Ideas
Lou Malnati’s Pizza Gift Box Stack
Lou Malnati’s Pizza, the iconic Chicago deep dish pizza restaurant has been making their famous pies with flaky, buttery crusts and chunky tomato sauce for decades. Their Lou Malnati’s Pizza Gift Box Stack has all the Windy City favorites:
- Pizza with deep dish pizza pan
- Fannie May Pixies
- Carol’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lou Malnati’s Pizza merch, including an apron and spatula
Read More: The Best Chicago Pizza
Churchill’s Steakhouse Ribeye and Filet Mignon Prime Steak Gift Box
The Alles family has a long tradition of butchering beautifully aged USDA Prime steaks in Spokane, Washington. Churchill’s Steakhouse Ribeye and Filet Mignon Prime Steak Gift Box includes:
- 2 expertly trimmed 14-ounce USDA Prime ribeyes
- 2 8-ounce filet mignons
- Churchill’s Signature Steak Seasoning
- Herbed finishing butter
- Cooking guide
Read More: Holiday Gift Guide: Best Mail Order Steaks
CheeseBoarder’s Terza Cheese & Charcuterie Board
Gift the gift of ready-to-eat charcuterie with CheeseBoardsr’s Terza Cheese & Charcuterie Board. The colorful and artsy platter features 13 artisanal ingredients. This 9-inch by 9-inch tray is brimming with goodies like:
- Hand-sliced cheese like Wensleydale Cranberry and Sage Derby
- Charcuterie like Salami Calabrese and Sausage Truffa Secca
- Garnishes like dried Turkish figs, Italian olive mix, and candied walnuts.
The board is accompanied with a mini bamboo spreader, tongs, and 4 forks.
Read More: Unique Charcuterie Board Ideas
Eli Zabar’s Goldbelly Gift Basket
Since 1973, Eli Zabar has been selling its famous Jewish deli foods and tastes of New York. Surprise and delight your coworkers and customers with Eli Zabar’s Goldbelly exclusive gift basket. The Goldbelly Gift Basket includes:
- Eli’s house-roasted coffee
- Freshly baked chocolate babka
- Eli’s Original Granola
- Parmesan crisps
- Raisin nut crisps
- MetroCard cookie
- Eli’s raspberry jam
- Eli Zabar’s branded tea towel
COTE Korean Steakhouse’s The Original Butcher’s Feast
Executive Chef David Shim has prepared a delicious carnivore feast straight from New York City’s Michelin-starred COTE Korean Steakhouse.
Delight your clients with specialty cuts like USDA Prime dry-aged ribeye, American Wagyu secret cut “COTE” steak, classic USDA Prime hanger steak, and house marinated USDA Prime short rib galbi. COTE Korean Steakhouse’s The Original Butcher’s Feast comes with
- 4 specialty cuts, including a 7-ounce USDA Prime hanger steak and a 45-plus days dry-aged ribeye
- Banchan, including pickled cucumber, pickled radishes, and pickled fennel
- A Jar of Ssamjang Sauce
Central BBQ’s Ribs & Pulled Pork Dinner
Make the holidays extraordinary with a BBQ feast from Central BBQ in Memphis, Tennessee. This dry rubbed pork is the star of their Memphis-style Ribs & Pulled Pork Dinner. It’s marinated for 24 hours in a dry spice blend of paprika, salt, and brown sugar before it’s smoked. The result is pit-smoked meat with the perfect char.
Guy Fieri’s BBQ Trash Can Nachos + Caliente Margaritas
Send your coworkers and clients tastebuds to Flavortown. Guy Fieri comfort food will knock your gift giving out of the park, folks.
Fieri’s signature BBQ Trash Can Nachos + Caliente Margarita are a crowd pleaser. The DIY kit includes everything needed to make a towering stack of nachos that is off the chain.
Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish’s NYC Comfort Food Bagel Kit
Treat the team to a New York bagel brunch with Zucker’s Bagels and Smoked Fish. The Big Apple bagel shop hand rolls their bagels before kettle boiling them and baking them to perfection. This NYC Comfort Food Bagel Kit serves 12 and includes:
- 14 Bagels in your choice of 10 flavors like Everything, Cinnamon Raisin, Pumpernickel, and Garlic
- 3 cream cheeses in your choice of 6 flavors like plain, nova, and raisin walnut
- 1 lb. Hand-sliced nova lox
- 1 Shaker of toasted Original Everything Seasoning
- 6 Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies
Pizzeria Bianco’s Wood Fired Pizzas Best Seller
What began as a micro pizzeria in the back corner of a Phoenix grocery store has grown into a leader in the artisanal movement. James Beard Award-winner Chris Bianco hand makes his wood-fired pizzas. He serves them in a four pack, perfect for eating now and later. Pizzeria Bianco’s Wood Fired Pizza Best Seller includes Bianco’s best selling pizzas:
- Margherita, a Neapolitan classic with homemade mozzarella, Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, and organic basil
- The Wise Guy with smoked mozzarella, roasted onions, and fennel sausage.
- The Rosa with Arizona pistachios, Parmigiano-Reggiano, red onion, and rosemary
- Sonny Boy with Bianco DiNapoli tomatoes, homemade mozzarella, soppressata, and Gaeta olives
Nonna Dora’s of I Trulli’s Homemade Pasta Favorites Dinner Kit
Send comforting carbs to your coworkers with I Trulli. Each handmade pasta is just like your Italian nonna makes. Nonna Dora (aka Addolorata Marzovilla) has been making pasta for more than 70 years. Nonna Dora’s of I Trulli’s Handmade Pasta Favorites Dinner Kit includes their legendary Puglia-style pastas and sauces:
- Orecchiette with rabbit ragu
- Gnocchi with traditional bolognese sauce
- Cavatelli with broccoli rabe sauce
- Malloreddus, saffron-seasoned gnocchi Sardi, with sausage, tomato, and saffron sauce
Mini Melanie’s Signature Cake Truffles
Let your coworkers and clients have their cake and chocolate too! Mini Melanie’s Signature Cake Truffles are 12 jewel-shaped chocolate shells stuffed with freshly-baked cake. Cake flavors include:
- Brooklyn blackout cake
- Coconut pound cake
- Strawberry shortcake
Each treat is one bite, so don’t blame your gift recipients if they don’t want to share these sweet treats from Brooklyn.
Carousel Cakes’ Baileys Espresso Cream Cake
Gift recipients will feel lucky when they receive Carousel Cakes’ handmade Baileys Espresso Cream Cake. The seasonal, 7-inch layer cake is made with Baileys-infused mousse filling and topped with espresso cream. This cake is kosher certified and serves 6-10 people.